This post of KnittyOtter's inspired this morning's brain storm.
Five ways a Pumpkin can kill -- a joint collaboration with Squidette
1. Roll under your feet and trip you ... at the top of a flight of stairs ... on to a bed of nails.
2. Smother you with it's gooey insides.
3. Convince you to eat it's seeds ... and then choke you with them.
4. They are in cahoots with the cows ...
5. Persuede you to turn it in to pie with lots of condensed whole milk ... death by cholesterol!
(Spell check is not working this morning, please forgive anything I missed ... it is early.)