Friday, May 12, 2006

They are over!

The AP exams kind of ended today. I say kind of because we are administering two late exams next week. All of the others, however, are now packed up and ready for UPS to pick up on Monday. Woo hoo!

To celebrate, I left work after only 8 hours and then cruised through East Harlem in my mini van with my windows down, blasting the soundtrack from Pippen on the stereo. Now just try to get that picture out of your head!

Female child and I then attempted to do some self-striping dying in the ROY G. B(I)V colorway. After getting the yarn in to the ROY baggies, we gave up trying to separate the various skeinettes and just dumped the remaining blue and purple dye all over the remaining yarn.

After 30 minutes in the steamer it is now cooling and I will detail the proceedings and results in a day or so.

No comments: