Tuesday, August 08, 2006

DYE-O-RAMA!!!

My Dye-o-rama Angel was Cookie and she ROCKS! Today I received a package of Purpley Goodness. (It actually arrived last week but I was on the road and then I had to spend all day waiting for my neighbor to get home from work. It was a trying day I tell you.)
Funny thing -- I was reading her blog earlier and stumbled upon this post. I immediately knew that she was referring to me and promptly got really antsy as I waited for my neighbor to get home from work. It was worth the wait. THANK YOU COOKIE!!!

I promise a trip update in the morning. Meanwhile, I leave you with these:
finished while driving back from Indy.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Wow..that was certainly worth waiting for.

I am glad to see you arrived home with an FO!

Ann

The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog said...

Yay! Glad you got it! And that you had a good trip!