Monday, September 11, 2006

Thank you!

Thank you Cookie, KnittyOtter, Ann, Kirsten, HPNY, Susan, Ginny and anyone else who even thought about us for all of your birthday emails and cheering thoughts as we rode yesterday. I am sure that your long distance cheers kept us rolling along.

I had a Sept. 11. post prepared but for personal reasons I am going in to Ostrich mode for today after we do our tribute at school. I hope everyone has the day they desire and that if you are in remembrance mode, please do not forget the survivors and their families while you are remembering the deceased.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*huggles*

Ann said...

I'm with Cookie..hugs...I can't even imagine being that close.

Ina said...

Thank you for your comment. People heal, and grieve, each in our own ways. I hope someday you can post that post. There is power in narrative, both for the writer and the reader.