Saturday, February 09, 2008

Tagged Again

My cousin tagged me with the Unimportant Thing Meme

Here are the Rules for this game of tag:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know, by leaving a comment on their blogs.


6 unimportant things about me:

1. I rarely cook.

2. I do not mind, and often even relish, eating the same thing day after day.

3. I have worked in the same school for almost 16 years.

4. I do not sit still well. Except today when even typing is an effort due to the nasty virus we are passing around.

5. I tend to be squeamish when it comes to random squeem inducing stuff but can suck it up and behave like a very in control adult when it involves a family member, like yesterday.

6. I had my ears pierced at some random place near Times Square during an outing with my other cousin (sister to the one who tagged me) when I was 16. Then we went and saw (I think) Dreamgirls on Broadway.

I do not have enough brain function to tag anyone. It took me over half an hour just to type it. Feel free to take this if you wish.

No comments: