Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Legal At Last

As I type, I am unsure if the last of my siblings to reach age 21 is even asleep -- she might still be out partying. I was informed, in no uncertain terms, that she would be celebrating St. Patrick's Day until at least 12:01 AM when she turned 21 and no longer needed her fake ID.

And, so, I'd like you all to whisper (because of her hangover) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!. (I have absolutely NO sympathy and am a mean sister.) Tonight I will have a drink in your honor.

Happy Birthday, Amanda! We all love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Amanda.

Susan said...

Hey, Happy Birthday! I hope your celebration hasn't turned into the hangover of the year!

Cookie said...

Happy Birthday, Sister Squid!

Anonymous said...

thanks!! I got in at 4 and was asleep by 5:30. Going strong at 10:15 now and still wearing my birthday crown. If you're LUCKY I'll show you the pictures.

Love you Big Sis!