Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Oh My!

Gee, if this is a thank you note from KnittyOtter then I wonder what it is like to be her swap partner?!
This is what I found (after I opened the package) when I came home today. I am totally overwhelmed. The pumpkin bags are loaded with Halloween goodies for the kids including pencils, assorted candies -- many in the shape of eyeballs -- and a variety of Halloween toys. Little Squid is totally entranced and is figuring out where to hang his bat. The white bag holds a scrumptious smelling tea, the ziplock bag a skein of Treking is a scrumptious purply colorway and the box with the bow, unique to Nevada chocolates. I plan to break in to those in just a few minutes.

Today was a long, hard day and coming home to this wonderful, totally unexpected gift, had moved me to tears. Thank you so much KnittyOtter!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a great thank you gift. And just in time for Halloween!

Anonymous said...

*waves@ Cookie*

Woo!

Didn't I tell you she's the best? :D I hope tomorrow is better for you, sweetie. *hugs*

Ann said...

She is amazing isn't she? What a great collection of friends here in blogger land!

Ann