Friday, December 08, 2006

Wow!

As I finally ventured forth to get the yarn for the long-promised baby blanket, I decided to check my mail box first. After all, who knew?

Who knew is right! Look what I found!Chanuckah towels that apparently jumped out at Susan found their way to New York and jumped out of my mailbox. I love them and promise to use them once the holiday starts in a week. Thank you, Susan!

Then, after I thought all possibility of bigger packages was done for the day, the doorbell rings and it is USPS with my Sock-ret pal Angel package!Debbie, you out did yourself.

Included in the package is KnitPicks yarn in a self-striping colorway, purple Cascade 220 (I think I have a vest in mind for this), sockie needle point protectors, an adorable notebook, stationary, a calendar, pens and sparkly pencils, a paw print tape measure, magnets and some other swag that my poor cold-adeled brain can't recall right not. Thank you so much Debbie! The pack of tissues is already in my jacket pocket ready for my non-stop runny nose. *grin*

Two packages in one day. I feel so special!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't happen to a nicer lady!

Susan said...

Oh, I'm so glad they were ok! They just looked so lonely hanging there all by themselves and they definitely needed a happy home! And two packages in one day! Woohoo, and like Cookie said..it really couldn't happen to a nicer lady!