Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dremel!

Many, many years ago, when Mike's mom was making stained glass pieces, she expressed her interest in getting a Dremel tool. We poked around a bit and even looked at Dremel-look-a-likes. In the end, however, she decided that she didn't need it.

Since then, Mike has periodically expressed an interest in obtaining a Dremel and has always been frustrated by our lack of need for it. Then he found this project. There it was, the need.

And so, we are now the proud owners of a Dremel rotary tool with the works.
And Mike is one happy guy.










































3 comments:

penny said...

we love our dremel and often "fight" because we both want/need to use it.

i think the accessories/"bits" have been talking to my stash b/c I find they often multiply!

that's an awesome project, looking at the schematic, I might be able to do it on my own!

Cookie said...

Spammers really should get the death penalty.

Yay for Mike!

Tell him I'm jealous. I've wanted one for ages, but don't know what I'd do with it. *L*

Susan said...

Oh they are such fun. And what a cool project!! Go Squids!