Sunday, February 08, 2009

Oh So Warm!!!

Nomad Hat and Scarf from Interweave Knits Fall 2007.
Thanks to Kristen for blogging it and inspiring me to dig out the pattern. Now if the school yard is finally snow and ice free ... we can take the kids out again and I'll have nice warm ears. It's been a l-o-n-g 3 weeks of indoor lunch duty!

Also in this issue of Interweave Knits is the Cobblestone pullover which I am going to size down for Little Squid. It's my vacation knitting for mid-winter break.

2 comments:

Cookie said...

Perfect hat/scarf/thingy for you at work!

What a lucky Little Squid.

xo

Kristen said...

Yay! Isn't it great? I love how the hat and scarf are attached so you only have to grab for one thing going out the door.
That issue is golden. I made the Cobblestone too, for my dad, and he gets a lot of compliments on it.