Friday, June 23, 2006

Graduation Number 1

This started out as a whiney post about the length of the graduation but you don't want to read a whine.

So instead I give you this:
And this:
(Those are her first dangly earrings.)

And this:

I managed to completely knit a heel during the graduation.

To add to all of the celebrating of birthday / graduation / lost tooth (yup, she lost one last night),also just we found out that Female Child made it in to the Math Honors program at her new middle school. Yea!!! Now she is being a good kid and writing her thank you notes.

And last, because he is NOT chopped liver, I give you this:Here he is at his end of year publishing party this morning. I know this picture makes him look like he is about to cry but trust me, he was happy.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Congratulations to you and yours! Those major landmarks in life seem to go by so quickly--savor the moments.

Ann