Sunday, September 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Little Squid!

Yes, nine years ago today Little Squid came in to this world and promptly started annoying the heck out of us. That seems to be his purpose in life -- to annoy (in a good way) his family.

Little Squid loves to sing and you can tell when he is happy in what he is doing since he will hum or sing softly to himself. He likes to try new things and is even willing to like them.

My Little Squid is an incredibly cuddly, warm, snuggly child. He is bright and insightful and deep thinking. This is a kid who can see something on the street and, after thinking awhile, ask you about it ... 2 months later.

This is the child who can lose a shoelace off of the shoe on his foot and a glove off of a hand that is holding a lunch box.

This is my Little Squid and I love him dearly.

Happy Birthday, Little Squid.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Trust me, Little Squid..you don't want to hear me sing. And that's ok, because I'm singing outloud but since I'm in Oklahoma the sound won't carry that far. Here's wishing you a year filled with great adventures, lots of song and love

HPNY KNITS said...

Happy Birthday to little squid from NYC!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Little Squid!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Little Squid! I hope you had a nice ride today!