Saturday, September 09, 2006

Happy Birth Day Nephew Squid

My sister just called -- I am an aunt again. Everyone is healthy. These short sentances cannot express the emotion I acutally feel. Baby Nephew (to distingish from my other 2 nephews) had countless people wringing their hands waiting to get word this morning. Many people were holding their breath and sending positive vibes up to the mom. Superstitions ran high on my part and now I just have tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat.

Sis -- I hope your son brings you and CB all of the joy and pleasure that my children have brought to me. I can wish you nothing more since I think I have it all. May he grow healthy and strong and give you hugs, kisses and lots and lots of Love!

Now to get knitting!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Congratulations! My best to your sister and her family.

Have a wonderful ride tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to start your day!

Congratulations, Auntie/Mama Squid!

Ann said...

Babies...they bring out the best in us don't they?

Susan said...

Lucky you and family! A new little one to love. Welcome to the world!

Anonymous said...

This one is cute. Definitely cuter than your littlest brother and gave your baby sister a run for her money.

Can't wait to meet him!

Love,
Your littlest sister