Sunday, October 01, 2006

Weekend Rap Up

Quickie post as Yom Kippor is looming ...

First we have the package of goodies which went winging it's way to one of this blog's readers as part of the Tea Swap. Yes, there is Chocolate Haven chocolate in the box. I would be a very bad Squid if I did not corrupt yet another person with this wonderful confection.
The there are the completed Corn Maze socks. Check out Sunday Socks to see them posing on a corn stalk!We then have the NYC corn maze at the Queens Farm Museum. Yes, the corn is much less dense then that of the Lancaster Corn Maze. We were joined by good friends and did the maze in 39 minutes.
Some farm creatures ...Finally, I am more than half done with the second Woven sleeve and also knit 3.25 blanket "squares" for my samples for Mitzvah Day. I also started my Sock-ret pal socks. Turns out that the yarn I bought on impulse a few weeks ago contains all of my pal's favorite colors. Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So busy over there!

Love the socks and the chickies!

Susan said...

heh, I thought you'd ran away and then finally I hit reload on your blog. So maybe after that day at work you felt like running, but changed the energy. Good for you!

and thanks for sharing your
'barnyard' pictures.