Monday, December 04, 2006

The Enforcer!

That's me! I am the gal who enforces the rules as set forth by the Powers that Be. Today I enforced the regulation regarding Holiday displays. Notice that Holiday is capitalized as per my newly adopted faith, that of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I had already adopted the "Pirates vs. Global Warming" hypothesis (it makes a good point of how statistics can be bent to ones own purposes) so it was only a short hop to full fledged Pastafarianism. As of tomorrow I am going to display an empty box of Ronzoni in my office in celebration of the Holiday. I'm pretty sure that no one can object unless it attracts mice.

Since Pastafarianism is a laid back, accept all, kind of thing, I also feel free to commemorate a military victory and it's associated miracle which occurred over 2000 years ago. Remind me to show you a picture of my way cool menorah sometime during this celebration two weeks from now.

Meanwhile I will refrain on commenting on the Sock-ret pal issues (scroll down to see Rachel's posts) except to point out that there is a reason I have not thanked anyone for a package in the last 2 months. Thank you to Rachel and Dani for working out the problems. I swear here and publicaly that I will NEVER stand up a swap partner!!! Thank you to the people who have stepped up to the plate as angels and second pals!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it weird that you're not the only person I know who believes in that? *L*

I'm starting to think you're cursed, Mama Squid. That or the angels really like you. *hugs*