Friday, December 08, 2006

It's here!!!

Good bye old sofa -- you served us well.Hello New!

By the way, all of our memories are the pits. Squidette remembered it as being blue, I remembered it as being more burgandy and it is ... beige. Which makes perfect sense since we are awful when it comes to committing to color. It does have burgandy, gold and green in the swirls so those will be what I look for when I go shopping for the yarn for a new sofa blanket.

Now to take that nap I was talking about!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the pic of the kids hugging the old sofa. I'm sure they will always have fond memories of taking naps on it... And the new sofa is awesome! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Great sofa, but I am in love with your dining set. The chairs are beautiful.