Thursday, February 15, 2007

Eww or Aww?

When I first became the Supervisor of Physical Education (don't all laugh now) I imposed on the person of the same title at Papa's school. She invited me downtown for a day of instruction in the fine points of observing P.E. teachers. At the time, my youngest sibling was a senior in said school and each period that I was there, she hunted me down and found me. And called me old.

Being the mature elder sibling, I took revenge in the only way possible. Remembering a complaint from Sis the younger regarding all of the people who made out in front of her locker, I corralled Papa Squid and ... made out in front of her locker.Her reaction? Ewww! Why? Because her teacher/brother-in-law and her sister were kissing? Because we did a dip thing while kissing? Because there was full mouth contact involved? Nope. Because we were old!

Recently I found myself back at Papa Squid's school for a meeting. (The city holds lots of meeting there because they have both space and technological capacity.) During a break in the proceedings I wandered up to his classroom and kissed him in full view of his students. The reaction ... Awww! He then introduced me as the knitter of his socks and pulled up his pants to show off Bender and Zoidberg.

1 comment:

Cookie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww...