Monday, November 05, 2007

Halloween Answers

I was just reminded that I never revealed what the kids actually were. Squidette is, as she appears, a black cat. Little Squid is a white cat. But wait, there is more! He is actually "Cloud Tail," a Warrior Cat from the Warriors series of books. He was very insistent that he was Cloud Tail and not just any white cat. He was particularly insulted when an elderly woman kept saying how scared she was of the ghost. When he started to argue, I reminded him that we do not argue with people who are giving us candy! He stopped getting insulted after that -- or at least stopped complaining about it. *grin*Squidette was supposed to be Crazy Cat lady but managed to get her costume thrown out. Yes, there is some irony about her being Crazy Cat Lady accompanied by a cat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, that explains it. I don't know warrior Cat, so I just thought he was being Miss Lulu's long lost brother. :)

Ina said...

Crazy Cat Lady and White Cloud the Warrior Cat! I'm so bad at this.