Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Lesson Learned?

Note to self -- even if the caffeine headache is threatening to split you skull, it is a bad idea to drink copious amounts of tea as a way to Break the Yom Kippor fast. The resulting sleepless night is not worth it and 2 aspirin would probably work almost as well.

Yes, I keep repeating this mistake and this year went overboard since I was battling a sinus headache as well as a caffeine headache. I think I am mostly recovered this morning.

Woven is getting there. She now has shoulders that are sewn together and has a collar. Tonight ... button bands!

In other news, my wonderful Papa Squid gave me a subscription to Craft for part of my birthday present. Given that the rest of my present is a Bike Friday (ordered on Saturday), Craft might look piddly but it just proves how thoughtful he is.

Also, apparently my Tea Swap package attempted to arrive yesterday but alas no one was home. I have the little postal note in my purse and will run to the post office as soon as I get home from work. I'll fill you in on the details tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hate those combo headaches. I hope you're feeling better today, Mama Squid!

He got you something that you like and did it before your birthday. That makes him a keeper in my book... but we already knew he was.