Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Tea Swap Pal Revealed


And the winner is ... me! I was gifted with a wonderful package from Tammy G. Included were two tins of tea -- English Afternoon and Republic of Tea Blackberry Sage. I know and love the Blackberry Sage and look forward to trying the Afternoon tea. Since I am a big fan of black teas I am sure it will be hit. Adding to the wonderful teas was a great felted Tea Cup and Saucer which will grace my shelves at work, a bag of cookies -- which will be devoured in short order, 2 skeins of Regia Crazy in shades of pink, a bag of Vanilla Chai with it's very own wire whisk and a copy of the Yarn Harlot's first book!

Even more overwhelming was the card on top addressed to Squidette. See all the yarn on the left? Tammy sent it to Squidette to support her charity knitting habit. I am all teary eyed. Thank you so much Tammy!

Now, everyone go over to Tammy's blog and let her know how sweet she is!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I'm so glad you finally received your package. I had so much fun putting it together! I hope you enjoy!!