Thursday, June 29, 2006

Construction

I will skip a Graduation report. Suffice to say that it is over. We hugged, we cried and I think that is all I will say about that. No pictures -- I was on stage for most of it and doing crowd control / directing graduates for the rest. I think I kind of like the part about assisting with the graduates. It got me in a position where I could hug my faves without slowing up the works.

When I left for work yesterday, I left an essentially intact apartment. Reorganized, but intact. When I got home, however, I found this (male child's closet):
And this (view into Female Child's room taken from living room):
And this (Female Child's closet):
And I leave you with this:
Six violins in a row. (We only own 5 of them, the 6th is going back on Monday. (Actually, we only own 4 of them -- one belongs to my brother-in-law and we are not quite sure what will happen with it. It may take the trip to Kentucky with us in a few weeks.)) They spend the day resting on my bed to keep them safe.

Now, off to that last day of work.

No comments: