Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First Day of School

I got a little silly this morning and insisted on taking everyone's "first day of school" picture.

Little Squid's legs are not really that huge.

Squidette's eyes are actually blue.

Yes, thank you, that is a huge zit on my chin and no, that is not what Papa Squid wore at work, just to work. He changed in his office after riding down.





Best line of the day was uttered by Squidette who came home all by herself today. (I dropped her off.) "School was fine but the commute was horrible."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are such an attractive family... and first thing in the morning, too. I am very impressed.

Ann said...

Sigh..I miss those first day of school pictures..my kids hated them, but a tradition is a tradition.

Thanks for sharing the rest of the squid with us.

:o)

Susan said...

Everybody looks so ready to go! Does it last through the school year or does getting up and around get harder!

I love the commute comment!

Kirsten said...

You all look so eager for your big day! Hope it was wonderful. I love Squidette's line! So funny!