Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Oh My!

Gee, if this is a thank you note from KnittyOtter then I wonder what it is like to be her swap partner?!
This is what I found (after I opened the package) when I came home today. I am totally overwhelmed. The pumpkin bags are loaded with Halloween goodies for the kids including pencils, assorted candies -- many in the shape of eyeballs -- and a variety of Halloween toys. Little Squid is totally entranced and is figuring out where to hang his bat. The white bag holds a scrumptious smelling tea, the ziplock bag a skein of Treking is a scrumptious purply colorway and the box with the bow, unique to Nevada chocolates. I plan to break in to those in just a few minutes.

Today was a long, hard day and coming home to this wonderful, totally unexpected gift, had moved me to tears. Thank you so much KnittyOtter!!!

4 comments:

cookie a said...

Wow, that's a great thank you gift. And just in time for Halloween!

That Other Cookie said...

*waves@ Cookie*

Woo!

Didn't I tell you she's the best? :D I hope tomorrow is better for you, sweetie. *hugs*

Ann said...

She is amazing isn't she? What a great collection of friends here in blogger land!

Ann

Franco said...

very nice blog!
My name is Franco Di Giacomo
Would it make fun for you,
to make money in the Internet?
(Income for Life!)
Yes?
NEW Business, see the GDI video
www-franco.blogspot.com