Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Best Laid Plans

Plan for tomorrow:

1. Get up before the crack of dawn.

2. Wake kids up shortly after before the crack of dawn.

3. Drag sleepy kids uptown to friends house for drop off by 7:00 a.m.

4. Rush back home for couch delivery.

5. Wait for couch.

6. Wait for couch.

7. Wait for couch. (Couch is due between 8 and 10 a.m.)

8. Accept delivery of couch and bribe nice gentlemen to take old couch to garbage room.

9. Put living room back in order.

10. Collapse on new couch and sleep, sleep, sleep.

11. Wake up, eat lunch, go back to sleep.

12. Pick up kids from school.

What do you think? Other then the morning rush and the strain of waiting (and the strain of having totally forgotten what this thing is supposed to look like) there is nothing else and I refuse to put anything else there. If some knitting or spinning gets done, wonderful. If a closet gets straightened -- then I've lost my mind.

I need to sleep. This cold has been dragging me down for 4 days now and I need this day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot the chocolate, Mama Squid.