Monday, April 09, 2007

Too Cold!

Too cold to ride. Too cold for a really long walk but just cold enough for a quick trip uptown by subway and downtown on foot.First stop, FAO Schwarz.
Really!
Some of our favorite animals.

On the way home we stopped by Rockefeller Center and took in the sights.
One of these days I'll get photos of more of the reliefs on the buildings. I just love them!
Some pocket parks. Quiet places in the midst of the hustle and bustle of our city.

Tomorrow, some more pictures from our walk, including a piece of the Berlin Wall.

2 comments:

Anne K. said...

Love the term "pocket parks" - never heard that one before! But it makes me think of a tiny greenspace across the street from Maureen's dorm her sophomore year -- on East 57th St., I think it was. Enjoy your last day of break!!!

Susan said...

I had planned on commenting this morning...right after I followed the link to FAO Schwarz. Alas, I spent the rest of my time there. Such a wonderland! But they must have sold all those sheep because I didn't see a one.