Sunday, July 08, 2007

Contest Winner?

Way back when I posted this picture:Then I forgot about it for a while. We passed the site regularly but the newcomer did not jump out at me and proclaim "I'm it!" And so I continued to forget about it. Finally, I did remember and discovered that I had no clue where it was -- other then that it was along the path to the Greenmarket.

And so, yesterday we set off to the Greenmarket with two missions. 1. Farm fresh fruit and veggies and 2. figure out what was "coming soon."

We totally missed it on the outward trip, being convinced that it was on Fifth Avenue. By 19th street we had figured out the error of our ways and promised to walk back along Broadway.

On the way back, just as we were about to give up, we spotted it and, comparing it to the photo (yes, we had to take the picture along with us, we were that pathetic) confirmed that this is it.It's a bar. How anticlimactic.

No one guessed a bar so technically no one wins. Mike thinks that I get to eat the chocolate myself. I'm of a different mind but I have to think about this a bit. Give me a day or two to declare a "winner."

3 comments:

Cookie said...

Thank you for letting us know, sweetie. What a let down. I'd been hoping for something fun.

Oh, and I agree with Papa Squid.

Penny said...

I agree, you should get the chocolate!

Susan said...

Well, at least it's a classy looking bar. And yep..you get the chocolate!