Friday, July 06, 2007

Side Show

Bob! is who Squidette looks like this morning. She is unhappy that I am posting this but then I promised not to take her picture.

Yes, while we look a lot alike, she has fluffy hair and I have straight. This morning her hair is fluffier then usual.

Other then that, I have nothing for you. Mike and I were sloth-like in our behavior yesterday and after delivering the kids to camp by car (threat of rain and Squidette's first day) we ran some errands and hung out until it was time to retrieve the kids. Today will be similar.

3 comments:

Penny said...

oh squidette who is much younger than i but with more normal sized feet.. i feel your pain. do not fear. i know your hair bothers you. it's ok. it will all be ok. just trust me on this. (I can make stephanie look as if she has straight hair). keep it conditioned (i liked no more tangles at bedtime for years until I developed a wheat intollerance) and i would braid it loosely before bed. i really don't want you or anyone else to have the hair trauma i do. {hugs}

sounds like you are having a wonderful post-4th couple of days despite this wacky weather. i'd love for some relaxing just hang-out time with e.

Anonymous said...

We love Sideshow Bob, crazy/evil though he may be! And my nephew looks like him too.

Cookie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Be careful, sweetie. She's the one who will be looking after you in 50 years. You don't want her evening the score in the years to come. ;^)