Monday, April 10, 2006

Stop the Day, I want to get off!

This was the saddest sight of my day. The poor flower was detached from its parent plant last night while some one (s) vandalized my school. I think it says it all.

(Actually, there was a sadder sight, but I didn't stop to photograph my son as he suffered through the nastiest migraine he has had in a while. Poor kid.)

Other things went wrong today but ultimately no one died and no blood was spilled so it was actually a good day. Male child is feeling fine now and Mike surprised me with a Bluetooth headset that will work with both the phone and audio players in my Treo. This means that I no longer have to worry about the stupid dongle switch breaking again! Woo Hoo!!!

Now to work on Pomatomous! (I hope I spelled that correctly.)

No comments: