Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Interview Time

After 6 months at my new school, it is finally time to interview for my job.

Yup, I've been an "interim acting Assistant Principal" since September.

Isn't "Interim Acting" redundant?

Tomorrow I interview for real.

New York City has a very interesting process for those who wish to become Principals and Assistant Principals. (Only read it if you have absolutely NOTHING else to do. Your head will start spinning pretty quickly.)

I should not be nervous. After all, I've been doing the job for 6 months now.

But I am. Nervous.

I should be knitting but instead I am waiting for my nails to dry.

I think I'll go hug my kids now.

2 comments:

Cookie said...

"Isn't "Interim Acting" redundant?"

Was that question a part of the interview? o.0

Good luck, honey. xo

Susan said...

I hope it went well and you weren't sent off to the "rubber room"