Friday, February 02, 2007

Proof!

For those of you who still think that my squirrel stories are tall tales, I present proof in form of photographic evidence. Here you see two well gnawed window frames and one that was left alone -- that is the one near the window that they use as the main access to my desk.









My understanding is that these windows are not long for this world and should be history by the end of the month. Then the poor squirrels (not!) will have to sharpen their teeth elsewhere. Perhaps, just maybe, in the park?

In other news, a package of fun fur and needles arrived today from Susan! Included in the package was this:a glossy magazine all about Oklahoma. This is my next reading project. Red Dirt country, here I come! Thank you!


Knitting-wise we have this:a partially completed Boogaj bag
and Sis's hat.


Beware that visiting this blog on Sunday may result in an overdose of proud Mama. Just warning you.

1 comment:

Susan said...

The ASSDH (American Society for Squirrel Dental Health)will be sending your school a nice certificat soon *G*

Hope you enjoy the magazine.